In today’s world, where lawsuits have become a common thing, it is important to know whom you can turn to and trust in the event you are filed with a lawsuit. Regardless of the situation you may be facing, an employment attorney can help you.
There may be many occasions in which you may need to seek the advice of an employment attorney, especially when running your own business.
These are some of the most common reasons you may need to hire an employment attorney:
- Wage and hour compliance and disputes.
- Issues regarding visas and immigrant labor.
- Help in drafting company policy statements, safety manuals, or employee manuals.
- Negotiating severance packages for terminated employees.
- Representation for disputes filed with employment agencies.
- Representation at collective bargaining negotiations.
It is always best to consult with an employment lawyer when experiencing an employment issue with your employees, and refrain from taking action against that employee until you have done so.
The employment attorneys at Maduff & Maduff have been specializing in discrimination, harassment, and civil rights cases for more than 20 years. If you are experiencing an issue, contact us to see how we can help to handle your case today.